2018 IEDM Tutorials
The tutorials are in their eight year and are 90 minute stand alone presentations on specialized topics taught by world-class experts. These tutorials will provide a brief introduction to their respective fields, and facilitate understanding of the technical sessions. In contrast, the traditional short courses are intensive full-day events focused on a single technical topic.
The tutorial sessions will take place on Saturday, December 1st. Three tutorials are given in parallel in two time slots, at 2:45 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. respectively.
- Emerging Device Technologies for Neuromorphic Computing, Damien Querlioz, CNRS
- Reliability Challenges in Advanced Technologies, Ryan Lu, TSMC
- Quantum Computing Primer, Mark B. Ritter, IBM
- Design-technology Co-optimization at RF and mmWave, Bertand Parvais, Imec
- STT-MRAM Design and Device Requirement, Shinichiro Shiratake, Toshiba Memory
- Power Transistors in Integrated BCD Technologies, Hal Edwards, Texas Instruments
TO PERMIT SPONTANEOUS AND CANDID DISCUSSION, NO VERBATIM RECORDING BY TAPE OR CAMERA WILL BE PERMITTED IN ANY OF THE TUTORIALS.