The IEDM short course are sold out.
IEDM will offer two, full-day short courses with in-depth coverage of highly relevant topics from world experts. Advance registration is recommended. Details on the short courses will be published later this year.
Sunday, December 8, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Short Course 1: Technology Scaling in the EUV Era and Beyond
Course Organizer: Wook-Hyun Kwon, Samsung
- Future of Computing: From Core to Edge Computing, Karim Arabi, Atlazo – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- Device Technology for 3nm and Beyond, Jin Cai, TSMC – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- EUV Lithography Technology, Ho Chul Kim, Samsung – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- Design Technology Co-Optimization for 3nm and Beyond, Lars Liebmann, TEL – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- Novel Interconnect Techniques for Advanced Devices Beyond 3nm Technologies, Chris Wilson, IMEC – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- Ultra-Low Power Devices for Advanced Signal Processing Architectures, Arokia Nathan, Cambridge Touch Technologies, University of Cambridge – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
Short Course 2: Technologies for Memory-Centric Computing
Organizer: Ali Keshavarzi, Stanford University
- Memory Devices and Selectors for High-Density Memory Technologies, Alessandro Calderoni, Micron Technology – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- 3D-Stacked DRAM Technology and Function-in-Memory Solution, Kyomin Sohn, Samsung – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- Novel Memory Technologies for Advanced Nodes, Oleg Golonzka, INTEL – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- Emerging Technologies for Memory-Centric and Low Power Architectures, Edith Beigne, Facebook – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- Towards Memory-Centric Autonomous Systems: A Technology and Device Perspective, Arijit Raychowdhury, Georgia Institute of Technology – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT
- 3D NAND: Challenges and Potentials, Jian Chen, Western Digital – DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT