In addition to the Regular Exhibits Program now offered at IEDM, exhibitors can take advantage of the opportunity to organize Special Exhibit Events for interested attendees.
Special Exhibit Events Requirements
- Must not overlap with the technical and social program of IEDM (see timeslots below)
- Exhibitors will be responsible for publicizing their events
- Requires purchase of a regular exhibit booth
- Require approval by the IEDM Executive Committee
Special Exhibit Events Time Slots
- Sun, Dec. 8: 5:30pm – 7:00pm, 7:00pm – 9:00pm (after Short Courses)
- Mon, Dec. 9: 5:00pm – 6:30pm (prior to Monday Evening Reception)
- Tue, Dec. 10: 5:30pm – 7:00pm, 7:00pm – 8:00pm (prior to Tuesday Panel Discussion)
Note: the exact timing of these slots is subject to change pending the availability of the technical program
Special Exhibit Events Locations
- Union Square Rooms (4th floor)
- 6th floor rooms
Download an Exhibits Invitation flyer.
Note: Regular exhibits space is the Yosemite (red). Conference sessions are yellow.
For information please contact:
Phyllis Mahoney, Widerkehr and Associates
1-301-527-0900 ext. 2