IEDM Special Exhibit Events
In addition to the Regular Exhibits Program now offered at IEDM, exhibitors can take advantage of the opportunity to organize Special Exhibit Events for interested attendees.
Special Exhibit Events Requirements
- Must not overlap with the technical and social program of IEDM (see timeslots below)
- Exhibitors will be responsible for publicizing their events
- Requires purchase of a regular exhibit booth
- Require approval by the IEDM Executive Committee
Special Exhibit Events Time Slots
- Sun, Dec. 3 5:30pm – 7:00pm, 7:00pm – 9:00pm (after Short Courses)
- Mon, Dec. 4 5:00pm – 6:30pm (prior to Monday Evening Reception)
- Tue, Dec. 5 5:30pm – 7:00pm, 7:00pm – 8:00pm (prior to Tuesday Panel Discussion)
Note: the exact timing of these slots is subject to change pending the availability of the technical program
Special Exhibit Events Locations
- Union Square Rooms (4th floor)
- 6th floor rooms
Note: Regular exhibits space is the Yosemite Ballroom (red). Conference sessions are yellow.
For information please contact:
Phyllis Mahoney, Widerkehr and Associates
1-301-527-0900 ext. 2
or download an Exhibits Invitation flyer.