IEEE & EDS Information
IEEE EDS Information
The IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) cordially invites you to join IEEE, the world’s largest professional association for electrical engineers, and the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS), the premier global society in the field of electron device engineering.
To introduce you to the expansive array of IEEE and EDS benefits, we are offering special membership discounts to IEDM attendees. Become a member of IEEE and a world of benefits and discounts will become available to you, accessible anywhere with your personal IEEE account. You will receive exclusive access to the latest and best research, news, programs, and educational resources needed to expand your expertise and stay current.
IEEE and EDS Membership Promotions
You’ll receive exclusive access to the latest and best research, news, programs, and educational resources needed to expand your expertise and stay current.
If you register and pay for the conference as a non-IEEE member and are a member of another scientific/technical association, you are eligible for a $US38 credit to use towards one year of IEEE Society Affiliate membership in the IEEE Electron Devices Society. https://eds.ieee.org/iedmmembership.html
Students Join IEEE to Build for the Future
If you are currently studying at least part time in a technology or engineering field at an accredited institution, you are eligible for a one year complimentary student membership in the IEEE Electron Devices Society when you join the IEEE. Visit the IEEE EDS exhibit in the IEDM registration area to learn more about the IEEE and EDS.
Current IEEE Members
When you register for the IEDM as an IEEE member (student level and above), you will receive one year complimentary membership in the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS). Membership will begin January 2019.
EDS members receive exclusive access to the latest and best research, news, programs, and educational resources needed to expand your expertise and stay current:
- Invitations to special events such as the EDS’s acclaimed webinars with engineering luminaries like Chenming Hu, leader of the of the UC Berkeley team that developed the FinFET 3D Transistor
- Access to members-only web content like the EDS Webinar Archive
- Eligibility to be nominated for our Society’s highly prestigious awards and student fellowships, which draw nominations from all over the world.
- Free Online Access to:
- Journal of the Electron Devices Society
- IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics
- IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (1954 to current)
- IEEE Electron Device Letters (1980 to current)
- IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM)
- Technical Digests (1955 to current)
- IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology
- Free Copy-Editing Service of manuscripts submitted to Transactions on Electron Devices or Electron Devices Letters
- Fully Hyperlinked TOC’s for Flagship EDS Publications Delivered to your Desktop
- EDS Newsletter