Call for Papers Overview
2014 IEDM CALL FOR PAPERS
Electron Devices Meeting
Electron Devices Society
will be held at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square
San Francisco, CA
December 15-17, 2014
The submission deadline is Monday, June 23, 2014 at 23:59 PST.
Increased participation in the areas of circuit and process technology interaction, energy harvesting, bio-sensors and bioMEMS, power devices, and magnetics and spintronics is desired.
Download pdf of Call for Papers
- Three plenary presentations by prominent experts
- Invited papers on all aspects of advanced devices and technologies
- Special focus sessions covering topics in
Novel devices for specialty imaging applications
Microsystems for personalized medicine
Solid-state power devices
Devices and circuits for analog applications
- Two Evening Panel Discussions
- Presentation of IEEE/EDS Awards
- IEDM Luncheon presentation will be held on Tuesday, December 16
- Entrepreneru’s lunch at IEDM on Wednesday, December 17.
- 90 minute Tutorial Sessions will be offered on Emerging Topics on Saturday, December 13
- Two Short Courses will be held on Sunday, December 14
Features for 2014
- Electronic Presentation is required
- For authors who cannot present their papers in PowerPoint or PDF format, please contact the conference manager.
- Web-based submission of abstracts
- Deadline for submissions is June 23, 2014 at 23:59 p.m.
Pacific Standard Time